EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
Sign in to follow this  
kelevra

Looking for recommendations regarding home

Hi, everyone. I really need your friendly proven recommendations. I am looking for a high-quality home security system. It is hard to choose it on the Internet where there are a lot of fake reviews on several brands. So, I try to communicate with people who have any experience in this sphere and ask them to share it. I watched some YouTube videos about the Ajax system. It seems progressive and qualitative, and it also costs not a lot. I will be really thankful if you tell me about it more. I need a fire alarm, motion sensors, and cameras. But I already have two outdoor cameras. As I bought them last year, I would like to continue using them. 

Can I use this thread to ask my question? I am looking for a qualitative large rug. I want to cover the floor in the living room. But all rugs I see on Amazon are poor quality. I want it to live as long as it is possible. What rug galleries or stores can you recommend me? I found a nice variant here, but want to compare several options.

On 1/25/2021 at 3:19 PM, DanT88 said:

More on youtube about safety systems 

Yes, Youtube is a great service to check everything. When I was choosing a good professional security system, I was watching their different videos. By the way, if you are still in a search, I friendly recommend you watch videos about the Ajax security system. It is a brand I have finally chosen. I like their system. It includes a lot of helpful devices. You can also check them on the official Ajax website. But I prefer videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSKSZsM7OEcW4JVyxPJUhwg. Even if you already have a good security system at home, watch the video to compare it with Ajax.