not egpu but similar- audio device via sonnet echo express card in bootcamp

bknopf74

ok so this isn't actually an egpu setup but it seems to be similar so maybe someone can help me get this working.

I have a scope xite-1 audio device that has an express card interface. when I boot directly into a full windows 10 os I can launch the software for the audio device which in turn also launches the access to the hardware via the thunderbolt 2 sonnet echo express card /34 tb. the audio device and software run and operate fine in this standard windows 10 os. when I try to launch the same software/hardware in Mac OS X Catalina 10.15.7 via Bootcamp or Parallels I get errors stating - "cannot start software  & cannot gain access to hardware"

can someone help me configure this bootcamp to somehow recognize the setup like it does in the regular windows 10 os? I see that people are using the same sonnet echo express to run the gpu's they are working with so I assume the setup may be similar.

Edited by bknopf74
spelling