My Clevo laptop bios is locked and dont see RAM

SeleX

Hello, I have problem with my Clevo laptop. I cant find right files to make bios update. I have version N85_N87 of laptop, and my laptop dont see RAM bigger than 2400MHZ. I bought 3200MHz. I have all bios locked. :c Can I get right link? I dont have any XMP options in bios, almost 0 options

IMG:

3.jpg

I also cant make backup of my Bios in nvflash_tool - Backup_vBios, I have error: "Unknown EEPROM"

It would be great, if you would provide a correct model of your laptop, because at least I can't find any proper information for it. But, one of the reasons why you aren't able to use faster RAM than 2400Mhz, may be because your CPU doesn't support it. Or did you replace all your RAM with 3200MHz or only added the 3200MHz stick? 

And about that NVFlash error, have your tried a different NVFlash version?