EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
Sign in to follow this  
emilybrandwick

Which ecommerce platform to choose

I love Magento for such benefits:

It's SEOfriendly.  SEO advanced support enables products rank on all popular search engines such as Google, Yahoo and more. Magento creates title tags automatically as well as lets you to create them manually. It also prevefints you from content duplication, by adding canonical tag, which links your duplicate content. To prioritize categories, products and pages, you can use a sitemap.

Gives Hosting freedom. Unlike Shopify which has several restrictions regarding hosting solutions, with Magento you can use any type of hosting options for online stores.

You can choose between: hosting provider, the model, the package, anything that fits your business needs. Moreover, if someday you decide to migrate to another hosting provider, you can easily move to a cozy corner you like. This option is not available for all eCommerce platforms on the market.

Enables Third-party integration. Magento provides many third-party extensions for various needs such as payment gateway, comments plugin, analytics tool etc. This flexibility lets you easily upgrade services through the extensions.

Scalability, flexibility, speed. No one could deny, that speed is one of the main ranking factors as well as factor, that defines the quality of eCommerce platform.  Due to immense Fastly updates for Magento Commerce Cloud, page latency decreased impressively.  

The same with scalability and flexibility. Magento cares about anysize stores from small to huge ones. If your store grows, Magento will take care of it as well.  Check our services here

Which ecommerce platform do you use?

In order to be competitive in the market, you'll want to make sure you choose an ecommerce software with advanced features that are native to the platform at no additional cost.

Edited by Jacky6

Most of the E-commerse provides the best option for many people who want to get the best platform to check the different options.

Thanks for the information here.

There are many online E-commerse websites are available which provides the best platform for choosing the website tools for the different marketing promotions.I have tried to check web crawler tool  which is really helpful tool for many people who want to get the complete websites details and it is also easier to check the different tools on E-commerse website as well.

Edited by Jacky6

Thanks for this thread. I even don't know much about ecommerce platform too many. But I have great interest in learning new things. 

Magento is really powerful and I was really surprised when I found out that I could easily install Magento extensions by myself. Check out themes and extensions from here, it has various essential extensions for different versions of the Magento platform as well as manuals.

Thanks for this thread. I found all the answers on this website. I'll leave you a link so you can go and read it

I also asked this question when I was developing my online store. But I found the answer on this website. Open the link, I think there will be useful information