Clevo P870KM/KM1 - Sale Price?

Swissmountain

Hello everyone,

I am a 3d artist, selling my barely used mobile workstation, an Origin PC built in 2015, Clevo 870KM/KM1 with Dual Nvidia 1080 gpu, 32gb of ram two 512gb m.2 drives, two Samsung 850 250gb ssd drives customized to be eGPU capable (two Akitio enclosures available). It's my secondary machine and has only been lightly used. I paid $5600 for it and then had it customized to run two additional eGPU enclosures. I'm not sure what a fair price is after all that time, what do you think?

Not sure how to post images on this forum, I will gladly send images, just ask if the link doesn't work for you.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/t4v6jn7gp9kjzxp/AACFX0meP27Wqz6zhTGkETOOa?dl=0

Thank you for your input.

Fredrik

• 2 weeks later...

My P170SM-A from 2014 was around $2500 when I bought it new. I actually listed on a sales website not so long ago and the highest bid I got was $400. You have by far better hardware though, and maybe it didn't loose so much value, but be aware that the prices change drastically with every new generation of components. Just follow the market, or try to sell it for parts if the price is not satisfactory.