EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
Sign in to follow this  
jaisonmonson

Looking for a 300+ sheet spiral-ringed dot-grid or graph-grid notebook

Posted (edited)

Hello,

I am looking for a 300+ page spiral-ringed graph-grid notebook for daily writing/note taking that will not or very minimally bleed using Muji gel-ink ballpoint pens. It doesn't need to be fancy looking (a plastic cover is fine), what matters to me is its longevity re: number of sheets, the more the better. Cheapest possible (under $30) that ships to Canada cheap (or sells on Amazon) would be great. Size of the grid, small. Size of the notebook, I guess a the same as standard printing size so I can rip out pages and put them in a three-ringed binder if needed. A bit smaller or without the option to rip out the paper is fine, too.

I just go through notebooks too quickly because I need to write all my thoughts out, lol. I've looked through some suggestions on this thread and something I've liked is Rettacy, on Amazon, but there's just not too many pages in one notebook.

https://egp.cnv.to/usd/69
What are your recommendations?

Edited by jaisonmonson