AMD 7970m - modified VBIOS

Still says 0.9v when i flash via atiflash :/ even with 022...

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone have 021 vbios with stock voltage of over 0.975v?

- - - Updated - - -

hey mate, on techpowerup bios collection you can find 017- 019-021-022 vbioses for dell 7970m cards but i dont know if you can go back to previous versions if you flash with 022 or 021 (dunno if it's reversible, never tried), hope it helps...

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

hey mate, on techpowerup bios collection you can find 017- 019-021-022 vbioses for dell 7970m cards but i dont know if you can go back to previous versions if you flash with 022 or 021 (dunno if it's reversible, never tried), hope it helps...

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone think that amd/dell could be evil and make the card crash at a certain clock speed?

945 core is 100% stable 950 core crashes after 5 min same for anything above that freq even the delay it crashes, something is fishy here....

Still on 021 vbios.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I have a 015.21 with a stock voltage of 1v, I recently installed the 13.4 stable release and i'm not able to get the performance menu back in CCC using the /xcl trick with Afterburner. Anyone else have this issue?

I recently installed the 13.4 stable release and i'm not able to get the performance menu back in CCC using the /xcl trick with Afterburner. Anyone else have this issue?

Hmm, I might be able to do something about this, check back later.

I edited my post with the vbios. Thanks for the modified bios for the performance menu, but I forgot I had to keep the -xcl part for the full restart. I was deleting it before I restarted and I think this was causing it not to unlock.

Because I have this card in a m15x what im really looking for is a 015.21 bios with a voltage of .975. At the moment is slightly overheating in those long battlefield matches. svl7 do you think if I can get my hands on a 015.21 vbios with 3d voltage at .975 it will accept it and stick?

I have 022 and myne is also on 0,975 never go more. Maybe something is resently changed by dell.

P.S? DP is sill not working.

Check the M15x thread, I tested all vbios files I have and DP works with all except for two (but those two don't work at all on the M15x). It might have something to do with the mobo revision, no idea, maybe post your mobo revision in the M15x thread.

Check the M15x thread, I tested all vbios files I have and DP works with all except for two (but those two don't work at all on the M15x). It might have something to do with the mobo revision, no idea, maybe post your mobo revision in the M15x thread.

Sorry, but where can i find the revision? And why post it on m15x forum?

This 0.975v is gonna be a big issue with the newer cards, funny how with the patcher i am able to change 2d voltages but not 3d... whats different between 2d and 3d voltages in the vbios?