M18x r1 a05 unlocked bios

Hiya. i know i am very behind on the scene. i cannot find this m18x r1 unlcked bios a05 anywhere on the web so i can install a 780m gtx in my laptop. and any of the links i find, they are dead.
Would anyone happen to be able to link me to any where i can download this bios plz. Kind regards  Yumi

Edited by Yumi

• Bios Modder
36 minutes ago, Yumi said:

Hiya. i know i am very behind on the scene. i cannot find this m18x r1 unlcked bios a05 anywhere on the web so i can install a 780m gtx in my laptop. and any of the links i find, they are dead.
Would anyone happen to be able to link me to any where i can download this bios plz. Kind regards  Yumi

Hi!

You can find unlocked bios for m18x r1in this thread: 

Also, read "User Account Promotion Rules":  https://www.techinferno.com/index.php?/announcement/4-user-account-promotion-rules-read-before-posting/

Edited by Klem

Hiya. i tried this already. it was one of googles first searches. but whenever i try to click any of the links, they dont work. ive been searching elsewhere on the web for the past hour :(

Sorry, there is a problem

This attachment is not available. It may have been removed or the person who shared it may not have permission to share it to this location.

Error code: 2C171/1

• Bios Modder
7 minutes ago, Yumi said:
... the person who shared it may not have permission to share it to this location.

Error code: 2C171/1

Just read "User Account Promotion Rules":  https://www.techinferno.com/index.php?/announcement/4-user-account-promotion-rules-read-before-posting/