V3-772G fan spins at full speed all the time when IGX is chosen in bios

Karalux

Hello, i have bought EXP GDC 8.5c mpcie and tried it with my Acer V3-772G laptop which has unlocked 1.15 bios and old HD5670 i had laying around. Everything works flawlessly, Gen2 speeds and for this old GPU there is plenty of bandwith (in benchmarks it reached exactly the same numbers as being in desktop pc even with almost 50% core clock OC (yeah, this card is damn good overclocker for being from dinosaur era hah)). But there is one problem: in order for egpu to work on this laptop i have to change graphics preference in bios to IGX and when i do that and laptop restarts, laptop fan starts spinning at full speed all the time. It never goes slower or faster so i assume that when you disable dedicated graphics (GTX 760M) bios cant see gpu temperature reporting and it messes up the fan control (maybe). And it doesnt matter if laptop is with egpu adapter plugged or not, it spins up the fan as soon as you save IGX setting in bios and restart. Maybe somebody knows a fix for it as i have quite heavily modified this laptop and added the second cooling loop with second fan so it gets quite noisy at full speed? Thank you in advance