Roccat Pyra

Ashtefere

So, in Brian's "orochi" thread I mentioned I liked the shape and feel of the orochi but needed the 1000hz polling rate of the mamba, so I was going to combine the two.

But then I found out about this little monster.

It has the same polling rate as the mamba, same response time (in fact, id bet its the same wireless unit) but in an orochi form factor.

I bought one, because it seems to be exactly what I want (and it was only about $40 aud!!!) and I will update this thread with a review when it arrives.

-Ash

• Thumbs Up 1

• Founder

It seems to have all the right specs but the shape doesn't look as comfortable as a Razer product. I'm looking forward to your review though, pics + dvix appreciated.

Ok, mouse has arrived. I have the matching keyboard coming too FYI, which will also get a review.

Just a teaser - I am very very impressed so far. It literally puts both the mamba and the orochi to shame in quite a few areas. I will be writing a full review (longer than the tactx keyboard review which was only a 'mini review') once I throw a few games at it.

-Ash

• Thumbs Up 1