m18xR1 ati mobility 4870 black screen

mtvgt

Hi guys,
i have m18x R1 model with A05 unlocked bios and i try to connect ati mobility 4870 card/s.
I read ton of posts but people that seem to have similar problem with different card didn't post any solution. Case is when i connect 4870 i get black screen and 8 beeps.
When i use only integrated graphics (no cards installed) laptop is starting normally.
When i use integrated graphics (nvidia card installed as master) laptop is starting normally.
When i use nvidia card installed as master laptop is starting normally.
When i use nvidia card installed as master and ati 4870 installed as slave laptop is starting normally but in devices manager i see there is error 10 with ati card.
When i use ati 4870 card installed as master i get 8 beeps and black screen.
I tried to google for answers but unfortunatelly didn't find any. Do you know if that old card can work in m18x ? Maybe it's not supported at all? Do you have any ideas what else can i try?

UPDATE
Small but progres, i changed UEFI setting from disabled to enabled and laptop starts with 4870 as master but there is no backlit of LCD. Any ideas? I don't want to mess around with more BIOS settings on my own.