Hello guys,

Got an P670 RS

With the Mainboard(as CPU-Z says):

Model p65_67RSRP

Chipset: Intel Skylake-H Rev.07

Southbridge: Intel Skyline-H PCH Rev.31

Bios version 1.05.03 from 08/24/2016

And i d like to update my Bios if there is any new update

The reason i want to do that si because my Nvidia 1070 keeps giving me blue screen errors since the new driver updates 

Could not find any reason why

So im thinking it must be the Bios 

When running only on battery i get no blue screen errors while playing video games, but after i plug in the charger i get a blue screen after a while

If i start any game while pluged in the blue screen error comes almost imediatly!

Any advice wold be helpful!

Thanks!

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

hi guys.. 

i'm actually having the same issue i bought a Sager P670RS-G a few years back but the recent nvidia drivers are giving me a lot of bluescreens.. please help if you can or if you have a prema bios that might help..

i also think the synpatic touchpad has some issues and some of the bluescreens are from that but i have not been able to track down a good bios

last but not least I'm running Windows 7 64 and most of the drivers on clevo site are outdated and mainly for Windows 10 at this point..

any help to obtain a prema bios or a newer bios for this model would be greatly appreciated.. i'm new so i don't have access to download section.. found these forums from notebookreview forum and googl search.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 months later...
On 9/14/2019 at 11:34 PM, firefly777 said:

hi guys.. 

i'm actually having the same issue i bought a Sager P670RS-G a few years back but the recent nvidia drivers are giving me a lot of bluescreens.. please help if you can or if you have a prema bios that might help..

i also think the synpatic touchpad has some issues and some of the bluescreens are from that but i have not been able to track down a good bios

last but not least I'm running Windows 7 64 and most of the drivers on clevo site are outdated and mainly for Windows 10 at this point..

any help to obtain a prema bios or a newer bios for this model would be greatly appreciated.. i'm new so i don't have access to download section.. found these forums from notebookreview forum and googl search.

are you using an unmodded clevo control center
the blue screens with synaptics on the clevos are related to that, can confirm because i had them also but they are gone

this isnt the fix i used but was the latest fix i found

http://forum.notebookreview.com/threads/clevo-p7xxtm1-syntp-sys-bsod.813584/#post-10921457

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 months later...
On 1/16/2020 at 9:37 PM, squee66 said:

are you using an unmodded clevo control center
the blue screens with synaptics on the clevos are related to that, can confirm because i had them also but they are gone

this isnt the fix i used but was the latest fix i found

http://forum.notebookreview.com/threads/clevo-p7xxtm1-syntp-sys-bsod.813584/#post-10921457

Hey man,

Can you please tell me which other fixes did you try? I am having the same exact problem with my GTX 1070 giving BSODs and I can;t figure out a solution, I'm desperate :(