Sign in to follow this  
BudMarLeY

Site looks dead

Came back to see how everyone is doing from back in the day, and now it looks like this site is dead. Last thing that was updated was back in 2018 and there have been little to no new posts except people looking for elite status to download something or people asking about issues with printers.  Where did all the custom modders and bios buddies go?

Never mind, I figured out why this site is dead.  Embedded cryto-mining users who are connecting to the site. GG, you effectively killed the forum and all the useful information and users within it.

Anyone who is reading this, might as well pack up your things and move to a different site.

http://forum.notebookreview.com/threads/important-heads-up-on-techinferno.809857/

On 7/20/2019 at 8:36 PM, BudMarLeY said:

Never mind, I figured out why this site is dead.  Embedded cryto-mining users who are connecting to the site. GG, you effectively killed the forum and all the useful information and users within it.

Anyone who is reading this, might as well pack up your things and move to a different site.

http://forum.notebookreview.com/threads/important-heads-up-on-techinferno.809857/

There is no cryptomining on this site. We had previously tested one in the past (with ample notice to users) as a means of additional revenue but quickly decided it wasn't worth the trouble. People tend to always blow issues out of proportion, this isn't anything new. With regards to T|I being dead, well those of us that own the website have jobs which keep us busy so we have basically let the forums coast on their own so it is what it is.