Planetside 2

• 1 month later...
well BF3 also doesn't have infinite depth of view. Someone said that this game's depth of view is set to infinite and if you limit it to let us say a km or two it is a lot better

Seriously? I did not ever pay attention to that. Can't really run the game on native resolution anyway... I so need a new Lappy with a 680m :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Shame Sony would not listen to their fans, who were screaming since august 2012 that PS2 needs a front line and lattice system from ps1.

Thats why ps2 has 50% less players now and were merging the servers few month back.

Wish at some point they'll bring lattice system back to ps2.

• 1 month later...

Just downloaded and started playing this yesterday, it seems pretty fun so far.

But have to agree, the performance seems all over the place, usually averaging around 40-50 fps, with huge random dips down to ~20 fps.

It's sometimes for virtually no reason at all, when nothing that's being rendered has really changed, it's a little strange.

Not sure how much I'll get out of this game, reading a few of the posts here seems like it might be a "pay to win", I'll see how me an my computer get on with it over the next week or so.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Woah didnt realize PS2 was coming out on PS4. I was gonna get back into the game once my new laptop arrives but I'm starting to have doubts whether I can run the game smoothly in massive battles ( i7-3630qm + 750m GT)

Damn, this game is so poorly optimized, makes me sad. It seems to utilize at least 6 / 8 threads of my i7-3770k, still the CPU usage is really low and having some annoying lag in fights. Even though shadows are turned off.

• 1 month later...