Jump to content
ElChuterRD

Clevo P650RS , Gtx 1070 crash when i play with the ac charger plugged

Recommended Posts


I was trying different options to find a temporary solution, I got to put it in Discret mode (so I'm always using the dedicated card) and reached a point that the screen went off without having it connected (there was thought to be the video card that was damaged) try to install the bios updates, and it did not work, try to install the vga bios of the card, and nothing, I'm waiting for a response from Eluktronics, if not, use the laptop as multimedia

I've even tried to make UnderClock to the gpu and nothing


I need help please!!!
 
 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you sure you have a big enough PSU?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BAKED said:

Are you sure you have a big enough PSU?

I have the original laptop charger, I wanted to see if it was bios problem so I updated it to the latest version and nothing, so I want to deal with a custom bios or a vbios custom of the Gtx 1070 8gb Mobile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you mean you force it to use the CPUs GPU (IGPU) or the Nvidia card (dGPU)?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, BAKED said:

Do you mean you force it to use the CPUs GPU (IGPU) or the Nvidia card (dGPU)?  

when I use the dGPU.
I can use the iGPU connected to the A / C while the dGPU does not, I get BSOD that says video_tdr_failure nvlddmkm.sys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ElChuterRD said:

when I use the dGPU.
I can use the iGPU connected to the A / C while the dGPU does not, I get BSOD that says video_tdr_failure nvlddmkm.sys

Aight! Try this: Uninstall intel graphics driver in control panel - restart - get the latest from intel and install - restart - get the latest geforce drivers and check the box "Do a clean install"

I hope this will help you.

 

Cheers!

Edited by BAKED

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, BAKED said:

Aight! Try this: Uninstall intel graphics driver in control panel - restart - get the latest from intel and install - restart - get the latest geforce drivers and check the box "Do a clean install"

I hope this will help you.

 

Cheers!

I have already done it and nothing, I do not know what it can be, I would like to download the modded bios but I still can not have the privileges to do it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.