Sign in to follow this  
0ldman

Site still alive?

Is this forum still alive?

Aside from a bunch of posts of "how to fix your *insert tech here*" there really doesn't seem to be anything.

I joined up for some of the BIOS info and can't contribute or download until I'm approved, but there's nothing here to comment on or help with aside from those BIOS posts.

Same issue here. I really need an unlocked bios for my Alienware M11x R3. I've got enough posts but I'm still pre-promoted and I registered months ago. 

Hey, we just got promoted tonight.

Thanks guys!

so is a still Chance to be promoted? I really need alienware m18x a05 unlocked bios. it would be awesome to be promoted

it happens weekly ,someone in admin will review your account when they log in 

stick around ,comment on other topics and check out other discussions maybe someone else's topic may have your answer ,just have to look 

cheers friend

Hello All, I've been wondering as well I've been reading posts on the forums for the past few years in regards to OC'ing and flashing and general hardware talk (in relation to my gear) I've been interested in upgrading my Bios as Alienware has screwed us all and the people that work through these forums are the modern tech hero's!! I can't wait till I can finally flash my bios as it will be the final step in taking my Alienware 18 to the next level! 

Just joined and this is so true. :( I just need a bios update for a computer from 2011.