If the latest driver is stored on your Windows computer, perform the following steps to install it:
· Open Control Panel
· Click Hardware and Sound
· Click Printers
· Right-click the printer whose driver you need to install, and then select Run as administrator
· Click Properties
· Click Advanced
· Click the New Driver tab, and then follow the onscreen instructions to install the driver
Read More: Brother Printer Customer Care Number | Brother Printer Customer Service Number
1. Turn off your brother printer.
2. Press and hold down the go button.
3. With the go button still held, turn on it back on again.
4. When the three lights light up, release the button and then press the go button TEN times.
5. Wait until the ready light is lit.
Your brother laser printer should now be factory reset and all the error lights (toner, drum and error) should have stopped flashing.
For more info: Brother Printer Support Number | Brother Support Number USA