Gt 1030 error43

I have Acer one14 z1 471.

Spec-

Os-windiows 10 home 64 bit

Processor-amd A6

Ram-4gb ddr4

Gpu-amd radion R4 

HDD-1TB

recently I bought an exp gdc NGFF version dock to run high end games on my laptop.

I'm using a corsair vs450 watt psu and gt1030 low profile ddr5 2gb graphics card...

After building up my diy egpu setup I turned on my laptop and went to device manager . Under display adapter I noticed a new stuff as Microsoft basic display adapter.  To activate it I have installed corresponding graphic driver from official Nvidia website. Installation is very easy and my gt1030 is correctly detected as it's name under display adapter of my device manager. Then I got a massage that I need to restart my device to see new content and to work egpu properly.........

But when I restarted my laptop there is no sign of Nvidia control panel on my laptop..but drivers are showing in app setting.....when I look at display adapter under device manager..I got error code 43 Microsoft has encountered a problem and.....

I have tried many way to solve this headache...replaced the driver version...disabled the integrated gpu....searched on internet.....but nothing happened.....

Pls anyone help me to solve it..

Edited by SOMANATH HANSDA

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.