Bios mod for Asus G750JX with GTX 780M graphics card

Hello everyone, last week I decided to update my asus g750jx and added the Nvidia GTX 780M card with the asus g750js heatsink, but I 
have been having serious problems making the graphics chip recognized by windows 10. it only sees it as a generic adapter , so I decided 
to come here to ask for help, I need a bios mod from asus g750JH could anyone help me?
Edited by Dougx

• Bios Modder
2 hours ago, Dougx said:

Hello everyone, last week I decided to update my asus g750jx and added the Nvidia GTX 780M card with the asus g750js heatsink, but I 
have been having serious problems making the graphics chip recognized by windows 10. it only sees it as a generic adapter , so I decided 
to come here to ask for help, I need a bios mod from asus g750JH could anyone help me?

Hi!

Send me your file bios backup.

To create backup of bios use attached program. Extract attached archive directly on the Desktop and run the program as Administrator (right click mouse). Program will create archive "results" directly on the Desktop. Send me this archive "results" or upload it to any fileserver and send me the link.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/mxoavw

or

http://www120.zippyshare.com/v/NC9WuxRI/file.html

• 1 year later...

Hi Dougx.

Have you received the modded BIOS from Klem with the correct Option ROM or Hybrid ROM with the GOP driver, or whatever mod Klem has made?

I'm in the same journey but on an ASUS G73SW laptop. I'm currently in the investigation phase, where I'm stuck with the idea that probably I will need to mod my BIOS adding the legacy vbios of GTX 780m along with a GOP section inside CSMCORE module.

Still investigating if that's the correct path, since there are several sizes of vbios for GTX 780m and I'm going with the DELL vbios (my GTX 780m card was manufactured by DELL). That vbios sizes around 162KB, I think it's not the correct size to put into CSMCORE module (as an EFI rom). In contrary, the Alienware vbios sizes around 89KB and that's one I can add into CSMCORE module (as an EFI rom).

If case the answer is yes, can you share the modded BIOS?

Thanks in advance.