brunon80

Prema Bios MOD to Clevo W3x0ET

Posted (edited)

Hi everyone, I'm looking for the modified bios Prema of the W3x0ET (GTX 660m + i7 3630m) for months, the performance of the notebook is excellent despite its age, but it has already reached its limit and I know that it can deliver even more if someone being able to help me will be very grateful.
Thanks!

bios.png

Edited by brunon80
More information

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By BAKED
      Hey y'all! I'm planning on releasing BIOS mods for the newer MSI laptops.
      So I'm looking for some testers to evaluate my mods and give input.
      If you're interested just PM me and we'll take it from there 
    • By BAKED
      There are several threads on requesting BIOS modifications here on T | I but I thought another one wouldn't hurt.

Your request should look like:
      Brand Model Type of modification(For example: Unlocked, added support, Logo, microcode, ME firmware etc  
      I'll respond as soon as I have time as I'm also currently working on other projects(Requests by PM is also ok)
      If anyone else have the knowledge and time feel free to respond to requests 

• By BAKED
      BAKED BIOS FOR TM, KM, DM, P6, P4 SERIES with most menus and options unlocked. 
      THESE BIOS MODS ARE ONLY FOR PEOPLE WHO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING!

NEW: 
      I'M CURRENTLY WORKING ON V3.0 WHICH WILL INCLUDE UPDATED UEFI DRIVERS, MICROCODE BIOS SCREEN SHOT SUPPORT AMISCE SUPPORT(For some models) PLUS MORE. 
      I'M ALSO WORKING ON MODS FOR OTHER MODELS TOO.
      ALL TM, KM AND DM SERIES ARE V2.0 AND NOW HAVE WINDOWS FLASHER INSTEAD, JUST EXTRACT AND RUN FLASH.BAT

WARNING! BIOS FLASHING IS RISKY SO MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING BEFORE PROCEEDING. 
      FLASHING THE WRONG BIOS OR INTERRUPTING THE FLASHING PROCESS WILL BRICK YOUR SYSTEM! 
      USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

TM, KM AND DM SERIES

P6 AND P4 SERIES

INSTRUCTIONS
        IF YOU LIKE MY WORK FEEL FRE TO BUY ME A COFFEE   ENJOY!
    • By ElChuterRD
      Greetings, I have a p650rs and I have this little problem that I can not play in MRHYBRID mode, only if the charger is connected, and I do not see high quality videos or play if it is in discret mode, if the A / C is connected.

Any idea what it could be?

I have the latest version of Bios and ECF
      I've been looking for custom-made Vbios but I can not find anything.
      Thank you

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.