EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
brunon80

Prema Bios MOD to Clevo W3x0ET

Hi everyone, I'm looking for the modified bios Prema of the W3x0ET (GTX 660m + i7 3630m) for months, the performance of the notebook is excellent despite its age, but it has already reached its limit and I know that it can deliver even more if someone being able to help me will be very grateful.
Thanks!

bios.png

Edited by brunon80
More information

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Klem
      In this thread you can post your requests for Lenovo ThinkPad T440p / T440s / T540p.
      If someone wants upgrade Wi-Fi card and remove whitelist, or unlock hidden additional menus and settings in bios setup menu, then you can post your request in this thread.
      Important!
      For creating bios backup and to flash bios mod, you must use any SPI programmer  (like CH341A programmer) and a SOIC8/SOP8 test clip!

Just dump your Bios using any SPI programmer  (like CH341A programmer) and a SOIC8/SOP8 test clip, then post it in this thread or upload it to any fileserver and send me the link.

• By Cubitci
      To install the unlocked bios, I prepared and booted a freedos usb. I start the installation by typing flash.bat but every time I get the following error: Error 28: Protected Range Registers are currently set by BIOS, preventing flash Access. Please contact the target System BIOS vendor for an option to disable Protected Range Registers.
      How can i solve this problem ?
    • By Cubitci
      İ'm trying to backup my bios but program shows this error: Error 201: [FPTw.exe] cannot be run on the current platform. Please contact your vendor. And my system is x64 but programs shows System = x32 . How can i solve this error ?

EDİT: Now shows "Error 285: Fail to load driver (PCİ access for Windows). Tool needs to run with an administrator priviledge account." And at the end the system says it cannot find the specified location, and therefore no results. 

EDİT 2: Now shows Error 284 but i cant see text.

------------------------
      Intel's FPT v.1.0.4.1089
      ------------------------
      System = x32
      Desktop path = C:\Users\Remzi Ince\Desktop

program shows its my desktop path but its not my desktop path. My laptop language is turkish and my desktop path is C:\Kullanıcılar\Remzi Ince\Masaüstü

• By Hyuk Yun
      I need help to unlock my BIOS can somebody teach or help me??

I want to unlock the hidden advanced and chipset tab plz help me.....

https://drive.google.com/open?id=172WwwQC-IGfGeFA55lr2a5ahe7rIS0Sf

• By Luisrr2029
      Hello can anyone suggest a mod for bios or alternative bios for Msi GE72 2qc apache gaming laptop to overclock 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.