Where can you find an E9550 in 2019? And how functional is it?

coffee048

Hello, I've been on a semi-large search on the internet looking for the AMD E9550. Of course, I came to only one option which was to try and get that weird Advoli card with ethernet ports as display. Only one issue, on the "order" page, it seemed like you needed to actually own a decent company to actually get one (which makes sense since this is an embedded card, not exactly something for normal consumers). I've seen a reddit post and reply posting a link from a Chinese site, but the listing has since been down and I've never been able to find one. Has anyone recently found a page to buy one? Or any ebay listings? I'm seriously curious since I'm pretty sure its very difficulty to actually get your hands on one of these as a consumer.

And how functional is it on machines with MXM slots that originally used NVIDIA cards?