vBIOS Mod still not boosting past +135MHz - E5-575G i5 7200U 940MX 2GB

TheLyrixX

Heyho there, 

recently I started to fiddle around with the BIOS of this one and came across the integrated vBIOS of the 940MX.

Then the internet happened and after some reading I am stuck with a modded vBIOS (via MaxwellBiosTweaker) and still the card won't boost past it's stock 862 MHz (+135 with NvidiaInspector) no matter the clocks I manually entered.

I'd be happy to hear if somebody has any idea of why that is and/or how to solve this mystery.

If you need/want any more information I will be happy to supply whatever is needed =)

940MX_mod.rom

940MX_stock.rom

• Bios Modder
30 minutes ago, TheLyrixX said:

Heyho there, 

recently I started to fiddle around with the BIOS of this one and came across the integrated vBIOS of the 940MX.

Then the internet happened and after some reading I am stuck with a modded vBIOS (via MaxwellBiosTweaker) and still the card won't boost past it's stock 862 MHz (+135 with NvidiaInspector) no matter the clocks I manually entered.

I'd be happy to hear if somebody has any idea of why that is and/or how to solve this mystery.

If you need/want any more information I will be happy to supply whatever is needed =)

940MX_mod.rom

940MX_stock.rom

Hi!

You can send me your file dump of your actual bios. For creating backup of bios use hardware SPI programmer device. Send me your bios dump via PM, or upload it to any fileserver, and send me the link. Also send me your screenshot in Nvidia Inspector utility (full window with overclocking sliders).

• 11 months later...
  • Bios Modder
8 hours ago, italia27 said:

anche io ho lo stesso problema :( acer aspire E5 575G i3 6006u 940mx 2gb gddr5 

non riesco a superare il limite di 135 mhz

Hi!

You can send me your file dump of your actual bios. For creating backup of bios use hardware SPI programmer device (for example CH341A). Then you can send me your file bios dump via PM, or upload it to any fileserver, and send me the link. Also send me your screenshot in Nvidia Inspector utility (full window with overclocking sliders).