New wheels

wbabt007

Well since I been gone for some time let me show you one of the reasons for it.

UKPnA.jpg

This little baby is perfect for in town transportation and it will get me to 60~65 miles per hour. MPG is around 75 but since I am in the break in process is currently pulling close to 64 MPG. This critters are fun to drive and I think I could reach Brian's place with a full tank!:29_002:.

Also they won't break your bank, they surprisingly affordable!

• Thumbs Up 4

• Founder

lol welcome back man. I'm sure it could reach Modesto from Merced but you'd get blow away by the heavy wind of all the 18 wheelers on highway 99 lmao!!!!

Actually Brian I am going to go to Modesto pretty soon in my bike because I need service, and the place closest to service man is in Modesto, which is around 35 miles. Since the nearest Kymco Dealership is in Fresno(which is out of the question in the bike). So far I have rode it to the Castle Air Museum and it wasn't that bad, as long as you have a motorcycle bike(I got a fulmer one) gloves and a decent helmet(not full face, they really uncomfortable)

• Founder
ty mw86, btw brian you are right, the wind around here is crazy, i would make it farther if it wasn't for the gale force winds around here

LOL did you attempt the ride from Merced to Modesto?

LOL did you attempt the ride from Merced to Modesto?

Na, i went to the Castle Air base taking Santa Fe and I felt like a kite, and that is only like 9 miles, I cant imagine traveling 35 miles to Modesto in such wind.

• 5 months later...