Sign in to follow this  
mirhamxa

Who own this forum?

I just wanted to know who owns this forum? I want to know if they have time to run it or they are interested in selling this forum?

<.<

Being a Web-Admin myself; the chances that you have of meeting the 'owner'  of the site is much greater than the slim chance you may have of buying the site.  Despite the principal of 'having enough money to throw at something will get you what you want'; owning and running the site are not the same thing... nor is administrating the site.  This may be more complicated than there being just one owner as well... perhaps there is a group of owners or a collective owns the site.

Either way, good luck trying to buy the years of relationships and work from hundreds of users; usually the value of this sort of thing still isn't even comparable to the sentimental value of having experienced it play out and many people who do own the sites/forums generally rarely sell the site/forums due to this fact.

Sounds like you could use something from the site itself... why not ask about that???

• Thumbs Up 1

On 1/22/2019 at 2:14 AM, mirhamxa said:

I just wanted to know who owns this forum? I want to know if they have time to run it or they are interested in selling this forum?

I don't think that owners of this forum/site would sell this until you offer million$  :13_002: