Can I increase i7 4500u tdp?

5537 with unlocked bios here.

How can I really increase tdp level?

Now I have disabled msr lock option and increased tdp in XTU. BIOS shows me that I have 25W limit on P2 state. But when I'm trying to benchmark or game it always throttle at 15W after some time.

Custom configurable TDP setting doesn't help too.

Tried TS to disable bd prochot, turbo boost, fix tpl on level 2. All that I have been able to achieve is stable 2.4Hgz on any load. I want get 2.7Hgz and icrease tdp.

Maybe I can do more with modded bios? Maybe I'm doing smth wrong with custom tdp?

Bios screenshots

• Bios Modder
3 hours ago, Freeman said:

5537 with unlocked bios here.

How can I really increase tdp level?

Now I have disabled msr lock option and increased tdp in XTU. BIOS shows me that I have 25W limit on P2 state. But when I'm trying to benchmark or game it always throttle at 15W after some time.

Custom configurable TDP setting doesn't help too.

Tried TS to disable bd prochot, turbo boost, fix tpl on level 2. All that I have been able to achieve is stable 2.4Hgz on any load. I want get 2.7Hgz and icrease tdp.

Maybe I can do more with modded bios? Maybe I'm doing smth wrong with custom tdp?

Bios screenshots

Hi!

Tell me, if you see in bios setup menu the setting "IOUT  SLOPE"? Try to search it in CPU related settings.