Sign in to follow this  
Wyrkan

msi gt60 ONC resurrection

hi all, i have brought back to life a msi gt 60 which was burnt in the ac power conection in motherboard,

i have used a new ms16f31 v 3.1 motherboard, and a msi gtx 765m alienware gpu, 

the problem i have is when i use fn+bright function, the screen turns off and i must restart pc, because it doesnt wakes the screen. doesnt matter if i use mouse keyboard or power button, the screen doesnt sleep andthe rest of computer works nice, still playing music or whatever.

i would apreciate if someone can guide me with this problem, and in case someone needs help to do the same i did with pc i can help.

48 minutes ago, Wyrkan said:

hi all, i have brought back to life a msi gt 60 which was burnt in the ac power conection in motherboard,

i have used a new ms16f31 v 3.1 motherboard, and a msi gtx 765m alienware gpu, 

the problem i have is when i use fn+bright function, the screen turns off and i must restart pc, because it doesnt wakes the screen. doesnt matter if i use mouse keyboard or power button, the screen doesnt sleep andthe rest of computer works nice, still playing music or whatever.

i would apreciate if someone can guide me with this problem, and in case someone needs help to do the same i did with pc i can help.

Hi!

Post here a photo of first page (Main) in bios setup menu.

ok, this night i will do it, thanks for help

foto1.png

Edited by Wyrkan

I think that you can try, as first step 414 version.

Edited by Klem

hi klem, all correct now, thanks a lot, i installed 414 creating a msdos booteable pendrive, and now eveything works, 

have all computer resurrected and working,

nice fps on heroes of the storm, and warframe

thankkkksssss

Edited by Wyrkan