M18X R1 Bios

kindred3

Im new to the 18 series, picked up an R1 for $100.   Upgrading cpu to a 2920 xm , and video to 780m, will have 2 soon so need to build that double brick.  Anyhow, I was wondering which unlocked bios is the best for me, and what utility is best to use.   I did all this ages ago on a 17 series, but wow im gettin old and forget lol,   thanks in advance...

As I know the A05 unlocked bios is the best. But it's not possible to download as a beginner here. I have the same problem. So if anyone can send me a link for download via PM I appreciate.

By the way: $100 for a M18X R1 is really a good price. I paid 225 € - previous it was 300 € but the AW has a defect and doesn't recognize the two 6990M. I already tested one of the 6990 in a M17X R2 and it works. So I want now test some nvidia 6xx and 9xx in the M18X R1. But for this I need the unlocked bios. 

I just installed a 780m and a 2920 XM and wow I'm impressed. Bad news is, I got the 8 beeps and believe my LCD edid went. Ordered a new screen, so I can flash edid in old one and have a backup. The bios you want is here. Just donate. It's well worth it. I did it last week. The advice here is great and people are more than helpful. 

Edited by kindred3