Sign in to follow this  
Psycha

vbios 970m 3GB mod assistance needed

Hello, I'm on an alienware m17 r4 and am trying mod my vbios for a 970m 3GB msi. I've managed to get the max boost with an increase in voltage, however I believe my voltage settings maybe unstable. When attempting to load programs capable of high gpu usage capabilities, the gpu begins to become pretty unstable. would anyone be able to provide assistance? I have both my edited and original roms as well.

*update

I'm not sure how to delete this thread but disregard this please. I've figured out the issue.

Edited by Psycha

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Terriikk
      Hey guys, I have an Alienware m14x R2, and I have been trying to get access to the BIOS so that I can change the boot options (Everything is locked, I am unsure if someone set a password of if these are locked by default).I've tried updating the BIOS, and resetting the CMOS and nothing has changed this. Would anyone know if there are other options I can explore? Thank you. 
    • By BAKED
      Hey y'all! I'm planning on releasing BIOS mods for the newer MSI laptops.
      So I'm looking for some testers to evaluate my mods and give input.
      If you're interested just PM me and we'll take it from there 
    • By BAKED
      There are several threads on requesting BIOS modifications here on T | I but I thought another one wouldn't hurt.

Your request should look like:
      Brand Model Type of modification(For example: Unlocked, added support, Logo, microcode, ME firmware etc  
      I'll respond as soon as I have time as I'm also currently working on other projects(Requests by PM is also ok)
      If anyone else have the knowledge and time feel free to respond to requests 

• By IAmSteveRogers
      I have been attempting to change my boost clocks values for the longest time, though I've been unsuccessful. I managed to flash my modded BIOS, though no changes seem to have had happened, along with no errors either. Here's all the stuff I used and was able to get. If someone is able to help me with this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.