EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
Sign in to follow this  
natasha123

Please help ! .I want to upgrade my GPU on my Dell M6700 ( K3000M to other card )

I want to upgrade my GPU ( K3000M  to other card ) from M6700

I found it :

thank u. 

please help  

I just upgraded my brother in laws M6700 today with the Quadro M4000m.  It was quite easy, though time consuming. It was a fun project, and everything is working great!  Much faster too!  Now I am trying to figure out how to correctly modify the vbios. I need more information. I do not like to do things so haphazardly. To bad I cannot just use MSI Afterburner.....

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By pippocarlot
      Hello everyone! I am looking for an answer to a problem I cannot find a solution to ... I purchased an Amd wx 4150 MXM GPU module su e bay to upgrade my HP 8570W Mobile Workstation which is currently equipped with a Fire Pro M4000. Once the new GPU has been installed, the PC screen no longer turns on but works only with external monitors connected via the docking station. The same happens once the drivers are updated! If I put the old card back on, the integrated monitor starts working again ... How can I fix it?
    • By TheLoser1124
      Hello, A couple of days ago I got a new GPU but when I installed it into my computer I was unable to use it but now I know why. When checking the device manger I went into the events tab of my GPU when I went to view all events, I noticed an error it said " event 411 kernel PnP " and It also said Problem Status: 0xC01E0438. I believe this is why my GPU hasn't been working on my PC. If you know how to fix this problem or have info on how to fix this problem that would be greatly appreciated. I'm also using a EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660.
    • By mx90
      Hello, I've got a Quadro M2200 (GPU: GM206GL-A Revision A1, and MxM 3.0a Maxwell card) with the following bios: 84.06.76.00.1C

I've read that this card is very similar to the GTX 965m, but that it has been underclocked considerably. It seems to be a good candidate for unlocking since I hardly see the temperature exceed 70C as-is. I'm requesting help with this - I'm not sure if it's possible to simply flash the vbios from a Dell GTX 965m (MxM 3.0a) or if some type of edit of the card's current vbios would do the trick. I'm hoping someone could help me out with the specifics of doing such an edit if that's the case. 

Thanks!
    • By ajdrenter
      Hello all! I have been researching upgrade paths for my M17x R4 and I have decided on the GTX 1060. Now, I was given this laptop with a dead GPU, and I had an M17x R3 already. So I moved the GTX 560m into the R4 which has worked fine. Now as I understand it a few things are needed for this upgrade including the 120hz panel and the ability to disable the legacy ROM for a pure UEFI boot. I have the 120hz screen, but the 560m uses the GF116 architecture which does not have a vBIOS which supports GOP. So I am thinking the only solution is to buy a cheaper "in-between" card which supports both boot modes, which will allow me to disable the legacy option in setup. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what cheap card to buy as a transitional part? I have been considering a 765m but I am also wondering if there are any other good choices.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.