Wlc,

I want to create an afermarket diy cooling solution for my laptop.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By thechillhacker
      Hello all

I have a Clevo P370EM3 laptop with a pair of GTX 680Ms in SLI mode and have never been able to get Linux to work properly with full acceleration and without tearing. I have tried every xorg config I can find, and even all the modifications from the nvidia configurator to no avail. Has anyone been able to get these things to work 100% in Linux? I have typically used ubuntu based distros, including Mint, and every available driver version from the repositories, but can never get it to work quite right.

Thanks for any help anyone can provide. It is killing me to run Windows on this machine because of these issues, and I am almost to the point of installing the inferior 7970 cards.

Have a great day
      -TCH
    • By jhsd1124013561
      Help! I created a BOS BOOT DISK and use legacy to boot in DOS.   But it is saying that "An operating system wasn't found".   I have extracted all the files (the alienware m18x r2 a11 unlocked bios) into my external hard drive (format: NTFS)
    • By Psycha
      Hello, I'm on an alienware m17 r4 and am trying mod my vbios for a 970m 3GB msi. I've managed to get the max boost with an increase in voltage, however I believe my voltage settings maybe unstable. When attempting to load programs capable of high gpu usage capabilities, the gpu begins to become pretty unstable. would anyone be able to provide assistance? I have both my edited and original roms as well.

*update

I'm not sure how to delete this thread but disregard this please. I've figured out the issue.
    • By philfy
      Evening, I own a Clevo P751DM2-G with a 7700k and for a while now i've been having issues with Intel's Extreme Tuning Utility. Everytime I run the program it states that there is a newer version on the Microsoft store and then continues to load. However once loaded it doesn't show the package temp, max core feq, core count or and of the other overclocking features. I've checked the Microsoft store and the Intel website and the version I have is the latest and the utility isn't even on the Microsoft store to download.

Any advice would be great.
    • By smernt
      It's locked & hidden by default, but I've got an i7 8700k & I'd like to utilise the intel 'quick sync'/hardware acceleration in Adobe encoding in order to speed up rendering. You don't need to have a display connected to it for it to work (i believe), but it's really fustrating how it is locked out, as it means I'm missing out on quite a useful time saving feature.

Is there any way to activate or mod this?

Thanks!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.