NVFlash 5.513.0 Released

Brian

• Founder

The new leak of NVFlash version 5.513.0 with their new RTX GPU (Turing) support is now available in our download section. This includes support for NVIDIA's new RTX 2080 Ti, 2080 and 2070 desktop GPUs. As always, use caution when reading/writing vbios files as you can potentially brick your card and void your warranty. 

View full article

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

It gave me quite a scare when I did a dump of my vBios with an older version of NVFlash, because the screen goes black / flickers etc. and it takes a few seconds before it comes back again. This is normal, however I noticed when I did the same with GPU-Z it warns you this will happen and then only switches the screen once and then it's done. Maybe this new NVFlash version is better in that manner?