Sign in to follow this  
speach

M11X R3 with I7 2657M?

Does anyone currently own an Alienware M11X R3 with the i7-2657m? I’d be really interested to know the model number of the motherboard since these appear to be the rarest configuration of all. I know they were common on review units and didn’t seem readily available at launch but I’ve stumbled across a for sale ad for an M11x R3 referencing the chip. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By svl7
      Dell recently posted a new BIOS for the M11x R3 on their support site - A05.
      Grab it here: M11x R3 - BIOS A05
      Release notes:
      Since that's only half the fun I also unlocked the hidden menus, see attachment.
      As always with modified BIOS - use at your own risk, don't change anything you aren't familiar with.
      _
      M11x-R3_A05_[unlocked].zip
    • By svl7
      This file is an unlocked version of A05 BIOS from Dell for the Alienware M11x R3

Files contained in this archive:
      READ ME.txt M11x R3 - A05 [unlocked].exe  
      To learn more about how to use the files in this archive, please visit the thread below:

Donation link

In case you want to buy me a beer

Thanks and cheers! 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.