• 2 weeks later...

The two links to SPI programmers in the first post are currently unavailable. Can someone confirm this SPI programmer and test clip are sufficient:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07SHSL9X9/ref=cm_sw_r_em_apa_fabc_.sceGbM4JDWDG?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

• Bios Modder
27 minutes ago, CMDTech said:

Hi!

Yes, this SPI programmer and SOIC-8 test clip are sufficient.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, Klem said:

You can't enter in bios setup menu?

Аfter starting, a padlock symbol appears, asking for a password wich I don't know. Then I press Enter and Bios Setup appears, but everything inthere is inactive - grey. Aktually I need a password to unlock the Bios setup.

Edited by Valentin

• Bios Modder
1 minute ago, Valentin said:

Аfter starting, a padlock symbol appears, asking for a password wich I don't know. Then I press Enter and Bios Setup appears, but everything inthere is inactive - grey.

No, I don't work with any passwords. Sorry.

• Bios Modder
47 minutes ago, Valentin said:

as far as I understand, you can modify my bin file to unlock the menus in Bios. Or not?

I can unlock hidden advanced menu and settings in original stock bios setup menu. Also, I can unlock Lenovo's WLAN and WWAN whitelists for upgrade Wi-Fi card and 3G modem. Also I can modify Lenovo's Display whitelist for upgrade stock Display to a new FHD (1920x1080) Display.

But I don't work with any passwords.

Edited by Klem
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...

Hi guys, so i bought this laptop Lenovo t450 from carboot and it seems that the laptop it's trying to start but then shuts itself down, i can mention that fans spins for 2 seconds and leds lights flashes for a split second then shuts down.  I think its the bios, is there a way to flash the bios with another t450 dump from internet ? Will it work ? My chip programmer is arriving tomorrow. 

• Bios Modder
10 hours ago, evilhao said:

it seems that the laptop it's trying to start but then shuts itself down, i can mention that fans spins for 2 seconds and leds lights flashes for a split second then shuts down.

Hi!

I think in your case it's a some hardware problem. In this case, bios doesn't matter.

On 5/10/2021 at 5:47 AM, Klem said:

Hi!

I think in your case it's a some hardware problem. In this case, bios doesn't matter.

Hi thanks for heads up , i have another t450 around. Can you please unlock advanced and whitelist for my second laptop please ? Thanks in advance.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/f1l0oc

Edited by evilhao

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Bios Modder
57 minutes ago, Juskwe said:

Hi, could you please unlock the advanced menu and remove the wifi &lcd whitelists on my T450s bios.

Thanks in advance for your great work :)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/rvk275

Hi!

You was changed your original LCD display to another one, and after that you lost your brigthness control?

Hi, thanks for reply and sorry for the delay. Yes I changed the Display  to a  non Lenovo FRU AUO, Display brightness is only adjustable under Linux. I may also plan to change the Wifi Card. I tried to patch it myself but last time it didnt work (maybe cause of a bad clamp or the bad software under windows), but I was able to patch the original bios dump back. Afterwards I didnt touch that laptop for a while thats why I just checked with a newly installed windows again, no brightness adjustment possible -.-.

• Bios Modder
25 minutes ago, Juskwe said:

Hi, thanks for reply and sorry for the delay. Yes I changed the Display  to a  non Lenovo FRU AUO, Display brightness is only adjustable under Linux. I may also plan to change the Wifi Card. I tried to patch it myself but last time it didnt work (maybe cause of a bad clamp or the bad software under windows), but I was able to patch the original bios dump back. Afterwards I didnt touch that laptop for a while thats why I just checked with a newly installed windows again, no brightness adjustment possible -.-.

Ok. Check PM.

• 1 month later...
  • Bios Modder
On 11/11/2021 at 8:09 PM, feherhollo said:

Please add my screen EDID to my T450 bios to enable brightness.

https://www36.zippyshare.com/v/OEFkRbmp/file.html (BIOS)

https://www36.zippyshare.com/v/BoKAAxuD/file.html (DSP)

Hi!

Ok. Your bios with added your new screen EDID to enable brightness done. Check PM.