5 hours ago, Klem said:

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

Thank you so much for your help.

The menu options are fantastic and now I can run my 16Gb HyperX @2133Mhz.

I was able to stop the 5 + 5 beeping but don't know if it's permanent so I'll update in a week or so.

Now just waiting for my new IPS panel to arrive and I can really enjoy this little unit.

Thanks again Klem :encouragement:

• Bios Modder
51 minutes ago, Oustm1ne said:

hello. is it possible to remove lcd whitelist? i changed lcd panel to china compartible 

Hi!

Post here your bios dump, I'll take a look.

• Bios Modder
46 minutes ago, Oustm1ne said:

Dear Klem, I apologize for hurrying you, but I’m running out of time for a laptop. Tomorrow I fly away on a business trip and have no opportunity to flash eeprom back

Ok. Check PM.

Hi,

Here is my original bios. I'd appreciate it if you could remove the screen whitelist, remove the wifi whitelist, and/or unlock the hidden menu.

I'll take anything I can get, but the most important to me is the screen whitelist.

Thanks in advance!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dYnKQZPrGU0PvHg_q6edwGvAVPC6fxQR/view?usp=sharing

Edit: computer is a t450, i5, and the bios is 1.33

Edited by mayukhn

• Bios Modder
29 minutes ago, mayukhn said:

Hi,

Here is my original bios. I'd appreciate it if you could remove the screen whitelist, remove the wifi whitelist, and/or unlock the hidden menu.

I'll take anything I can get, but the most important to me is the screen whitelist.

Thanks in advance!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dYnKQZPrGU0PvHg_q6edwGvAVPC6fxQR/view?usp=sharing

Edit: computer is a t450, i5, and the bios is 1.33

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

Hello @Klem

I have no way of dumping my BIOS, sadly, but I have a T450 that I need to whitelist RAM for. I have the sticks but none of them work on it (they do work on my T420 so I know they're good). Is there a way to mod a generic BIOS to accept any RAM without me creating a dump of my specific one? 

The 4GB single-channel setup is molasses slow. 

Thank you. 

• Bios Modder
On 6/6/2019 at 10:28 PM, idillicah said:

Hello @Klem

I have no way of dumping my BIOS, sadly, but I have a T450 that I need to whitelist RAM for. I have the sticks but none of them work on it (they do work on my T420 so I know they're good). Is there a way to mod a generic BIOS to accept any RAM without me creating a dump of my specific one? 

The 4GB single-channel setup is molasses slow. 

Thank you. 

Hi!

In this laptop model, whitelist for RAM modules is not presented.

Edited by Klem
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Klem said:

Hi!

In this model of laptop, the whitelist for memory modules is not presented.

Hi! thank you SO MUCH for your quick response! Am I right in thinking, then, that the only way of adding more RAM is to find a module that is compatible with it? Is there no way of making it "accept" the sticks I currently own?

• Bios Modder
2 minutes ago, idillicah said:

Am I right in thinking, then, that the only way of adding more RAM is to find a module that is compatible with it?

Yes.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Bios Modder
8 hours ago, Arty89 said:

Hey  Klem,

I have the same trouble with reading the dump like  izajasz. The CH341A Programmer cannot verify the dump. Auto detect is working. do you have some tip for me?

regards

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Bios Modder
24 minutes ago, zgardner007 said:

Hi 

I have T450 Dump here

could you remove the wifi whitelist and unlock the hidden menu

Thank you 

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

• 1 month later...

Dear Klem,

I kindly ask you to modify the bios of my T450s.

The bios is already dumped via CH341a SPI programmer and can be found here.

--> Bios dump

Please remove the whitelists for Wi-Fi cards and for Displays and unlock the hidden additional menus and settings in bios setup menu.

I already tried to remove the whitelist for displays but had no success. Everytime I start the T450s I get the 5 beeps-5 beeps error and disabling the TPM security chip in bios does NOT solve this error. Does this problem exist with your modded bios too?

Any special instructions / bios settings for flashing your modded bios back into the chip? Like disabling TPM, etc.?

Thank you in advance for assistance.

Regards,

Greg