3 hours ago, Klem said:

Hi!

Yes, of course.

That's good to know! It's quite a service, so thank you in advance for it. I'll be getting my X240 project laptop soon and I'll have a bios in need of some modding.

On 8/16/2020 at 5:26 PM, Klem said:

Hi!

Yes, of course.

Here's my Google Drive link:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1--wPA6qjXPsfpPvH4mkmwBXLZyY3kpRW?usp=sharing

If possible, I'd like all the whitelists removed and all the extra BIOS features. I'm trying to use a different WWAN card, WIFI/BT card, and screen, but it would be nice to have all the whitelists removed. The extra options would also be very nice for tinkering.

Thanks!

Edited by N10s

• Bios Modder
6 hours ago, N10s said:

Here's my Google Drive link:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1--wPA6qjXPsfpPvH4mkmwBXLZyY3kpRW?usp=sharing

If possible, I'd like all the whitelists removed and all the extra BIOS features. I'm trying to use a different WWAN card, WIFI/BT card, and screen, but it would be nice to have all the whitelists removed. The extra options would also be very nice for tinkering.

Thanks!

Ok. Check PM.

• Bios Modder
7 hours ago, 0karlk0 said:

Hi,

Here is my BIOS-dump of my X240.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11B1bPG-8zJyTEj0u0poJricltMoU9fXo/view?usp=sharing

Could you please remove WLAN whitelist and unlock the Advanced Menu for it :)

Best Regards Karl

Hi!

Ok. Check your Inbox.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/22/2020 at 12:01 PM, Klem said:

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

hi, would please remove the whitelist for my x240? particularly I need the lcd screen, wlan and unlock the advanced menu. Thank you in advance and have a great day!!!

my bios dump (bios version 2.49:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/quvj8p2em90c2bk/bios_dump_x240_1.bin/file

• Bios Modder
49 minutes ago, zjc said:

hi, would please remove the whitelist for my x240? particularly I need the lcd screen, wlan and unlock the advanced menu. Thank you in advance and have a great day!!!

my bios dump (bios version 2.49:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/quvj8p2em90c2bk/bios_dump_x240_1.bin/file

Hi!

Ok. Check PM.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Bios Modder
21 minutes ago, Clintoy said:

Hi, are you still doing x240 bios mods? 

Hi!

Yes, if you want, I can unlock hidden advanced menu in your bios, also I can unlock WWAN and WLAN whitelist.

23 minutes ago, Clintoy said:

I'd like to have my bios unlocked as i changed to larger SSD and it is no longer booting.  Thanks

I think your problem doesn't related with bios, so unlocked hidden advanced menu and unlocked WWAN and WLAN whitelist can't solve your issue.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Klem,

I Somehow managed to brick my bios.

It wont go into POST, even CAPS-Lock LED didn't on a connected keyboard didn't respond. I took a dump, found a "fresh" BIOS, flashed it onto the chip, it goes into POST again but it has a supervisor password set. Any chance to get rid of it?

After it started with the new BIOS i tried the bricked dump again, just for fun. Still didn't work. Flashed the new BIOS a second time, and it boots again but still wants a SVP (after telling me error 0183 Bad CRC in Security Settings in EFI Variable).

I can upload both binaries if you see a chance to get it working again.

• Bios Modder
1 hour ago, Xcame said:

Hi Klem,

I Somehow managed to brick my bios.

It wont go into POST, even CAPS-Lock LED didn't on a connected keyboard didn't respond. I took a dump, found a "fresh" BIOS, flashed it onto the chip, it goes into POST again but it has a supervisor password set. Any chance to get rid of it?

After it started with the new BIOS i tried the bricked dump again, just for fun. Still didn't work. Flashed the new BIOS a second time, and it boots again but still wants a SVP (after telling me error 0183 Bad CRC in Security Settings in EFI Variable).

I can upload both binaries if you see a chance to get it working again.

Hi!

How you corrupt your original bios?

From were you get another one bios? From another laptop?