Alright so i have been using the Alienware X51 for the last few months, after i got the replacement i don't have anymore issues it does annoy me that i was sent a dud and waited so long for it to come after a few delays its a reason why i never liked ordering directly from Dell unless from the outlet. Yes it really stinks that they downclocked the cpu's turbo boost from 3.8 to 3.5 a fair trade off for the price your paying which isn't bad. My cpu's turbo boost is also clocked at 3.1 or so. I do want to do upgrades for the cpu to the ram, and hard drive one day but we all must understand that not everyone has the budget to buy a new machine every time there is a new revision, i wish i had the ability to do so but this desktop was really my only option to have the best i can just for some type of gaming. I have overclocked the gpu pretty high and i get fairly much beneficial performance jumps with all the newest games, i always get the newest nvidia updates.