I see just flashing on the screen and that's it!

The situation is the following, I have an mdb file (SQL). When I try to open it - the file swears that it was created in an earlier version, when I try to open it in an earlier version, I see just flashing on the screen and that's it! What can I do about this ??

There are many variants to help you. One of it SQL Server Management Studio.

Another one is sql recovery, I applied it only in emergency cases, I hope guide will help you, if not, see this instrument. I found it immediately in Google, probably it is the best in this sphere. https://blog.sqlauthority.com/2013/07/19/sql-server-database-in-restoring-state-for-long-time/

Start SQL Server Management Studio

Click the “Start” button. Move the mouse cursor to the “All Programs” menu, then find and click “Microsoft SQL Server” to open a list of SQL Server programs.

Click “SQL Server Management Studio” to open the Connect to Server dialog box.

Select a server on your network. Set the “Authentication” pull-down list to “Windows Authentication” and click the “Connect” button.

• 1 month later...