Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Konstantinos K
      Hello , 

Could someone pls help with unlocking all customizable bios and vbios features for the rog GL702VMK laptop (7700HQ + 1060 GTX)

Already tried editing the extracted bios with ami tool but I cannot flash it successfully .. 

this is my "results" file 
      https://www.sendspace.com/file/iwpx3q

Thanks in advance (Klem) !
    • By Flu
      So I bought an older model M17xR3 with 6990 AMD GPU in it. When I turn on the PC the Screen blinks, image get crooked until I boot into the system. Also it won't load the video on YouTube. I can view the pictures on google just fine and load pages as well. Can anyone help me out ? Is it bad GPU or what should I do ? 
    • By wilsonngu
      Hey everyone! I just started playing Fortnite last month and was looking for people to play with instead of going into squads and banking that everyone is going to fall together at a location or go straight to tilted towers. Feel free to pm me your epic games ign and lets get a tech inferno squad going B)! 
    • By wilsonngu
      DELL I7567-5314 is the laptop i'm about to buy in a couple weeks off a friend for 650$. It's retail price in Canada foes for 1100$ and was wondering if Its a good laptop for school and gaming on the side. Is there anyone in this forum that already has experience with laptop or an opinion? Much appreciated

http://www.dell.com/en-ca/shop/dell-laptops-netbooks-and-tablets/inspiron-15-7000-gaming/spd/inspiron-15-7567-laptop

• By hackz
      Hello,

Recently, my Radeon R9 M290X stopped working (everything indicates it's broken). So, I was thinking about buying a Geforce 980m but everything I read about installing a 980m in an Alienware (GPU upgrade) mentioned about having to install modified drivers and turning off the driver signature enforcement.

My question is:
      why do we have to install modified drivers? Is there a way to install drivers directly from the official nVidia website? Modifying the BIOS and inserting UEFI drivers, or modifying the vBIOS? in order to use the official drivers?  
      Thanks in advance, I await a response.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.