Sign in to follow this  
Logan

New exciting news about Intels upcomming GPUs

Hopefully there's some competition from somebody soon.  AMD, Intel, whoever.  The nVidia monopoly pricing scheme is bonkers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By thechillhacker
      Hello all

I have a Clevo P370EM3 laptop with a pair of GTX 680Ms in SLI mode and have never been able to get Linux to work properly with full acceleration and without tearing. I have tried every xorg config I can find, and even all the modifications from the nvidia configurator to no avail. Has anyone been able to get these things to work 100% in Linux? I have typically used ubuntu based distros, including Mint, and every available driver version from the repositories, but can never get it to work quite right.

Thanks for any help anyone can provide. It is killing me to run Windows on this machine because of these issues, and I am almost to the point of installing the inferior 7970 cards.

Have a great day
      -TCH
    • By Buratos
      Привет. Помогите, мне грустно.
      Существует clevo p150em, недавно обновленный с 7970 до 8970 м (от 150 см)
      Bios, R.2.0 / 1.02.17EC v3b / 1.02.11EC.
      Когда он был установлен 7970 м, в BIOS на линии gpu это было 7970 м. После установки 8970m, NVIDIA пишет вместо 8970m.
      Драйверы на 8970m не установлены, либо синий экран, либо ноутбук замерзает. Windows 10 1713.
      Я пробовал разные версии драйверов, все равно. Что вы посоветуете?
      8970m vbios  VER015.041.000.000.044964 BR44964.009 it s DELL? 

ps. when I bought 7970m for a place of 670m. At 7970m there was also a problem with the drivers, but I somehow skipped it.
    • By jhsd1124013561
      Help! I created a BOS BOOT DISK and use legacy to boot in DOS.   But it is saying that "An operating system wasn't found".   I have extracted all the files (the alienware m18x r2 a11 unlocked bios) into my external hard drive (format: NTFS)
    • By MessiWessi
      Hi,

I read a lot of different threads about the maximum possible M17X R2 configuration. But after I was more and more irritated.

What is at the end the best performant GPU solution (with unlocked bios and dirver mod) but WITHOUT manual fan control and such things. Because if I want to sell one day my M17X R2 I don't want to explain and force the buyer to control the GPU fan per hand.  
    • By natasha123
      I want to upgrade my GPU ( K3000M  to other card ) from M6700
      I found it :
      thank u. 

please help  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.