Konstantinos K

GL702VMK Bios Unlocked Features

Hello , 

Could someone pls help with unlocking all customizable bios and vbios features for the rog GL702VMK laptop (7700HQ + 1060 GTX)

Already tried editing the extracted bios with ami tool but I cannot flash it successfully .. 

this is my "results" file 

https://www.sendspace.com/file/iwpx3q

Thanks in advance (Klem) !

Edited by Konstantinos K

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Klem
      In this thread you can post your requests for Lenovo ThinkPad T450s.
      If someone wants upgrade Wi-Fi card and remove whitelist, or unlock hidden additional menus and settings in bios setup menu, then you can post your request in this thread.
      Important!
      For creating bios backup and to flash bios mod, you must use any SPI programmer  (like CH341A programmer) and a SOIC8/SOP8 test clip!

Just dump your Bios using any SPI programmer  (like CH341A programmer) and a SOIC8/SOP8 test clip, then post it in this thread or upload it to any fileserver and send me the link.

CH341A programmer:
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/USB-Programmer-CH341A-Series-Burner-Chip-24-EEPROM-BIOS-Writer-25-SPI-Flash-AU/153117073868?epid=577511738&hash=item23a67d21cc:g:XKEAAOSw5UdbW-iL

https://www.amazon.com/Parts-tower-CH341A-Programmer-Software/dp/B01FVVHCVC/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1522179315&sr=8-4&keywords=ch341a&dpID=51BO7eGgO5L&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

SOIC8/SOP8 test clip:
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/Soic8-Sop8-Flash-Chip-Ic-Test-Clips-Socket-Adpter-Bios-24-25-93-Programmer/201414947737?hash=item2ee5443399:g:up8AAOSw1Fda8qkt

https://www.amazon.ca/MAUSAN-Socket-Adapter-150MIL-205MIL/dp/B06ZYSNJF3/ref=pd_sbs_21_3?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=XM79QJWGED6B4K2VEZDJ

How to use it:

Also, you can search on YouTube a lot of guide for CH341a.

• By Meik
      Hi... 

i would like insert one WWAN Card -> 
      HUAWEI MU736

but my Lenovo Thinkpad L560 say me on start that this card is unauthorized plugged in card...

I tried to start Laptop without this card and install it when windows was start... Driver was installed and card was founded... LTE is there...
       but if i restart pc ... the same error -> unauthorized plugged in card...
      (wtf.... )

that same is with ssd module M.2 2242, version B & M Key

i buyed Bios write USB (CH341A programmer).

i wrote my bios and there is my bios *.bin 

can u please help me to open  my bios ??? 

there is that file

https://yadi.sk/d/i8Iqx0_n61N9tg

i tried to search much Hex codes there but i dont found enyone there. i tried to found sertificated wwan card from lenovo

-> Huawei ME906S 4G LTE   ->  VID/PID=03F0/4E1D  -> Hex; f003:1d4e
      (i tried all that to:
      Vendor ID : 12D1 (Huawei)
      Normal mode PID : 1573
      Update mode PID : 1568
      Debug mode PID : 157E
      )

and -> Sierra Wireless EM7455 4G LTE  to

but found nothing on BIOS chip...

p.s.: sorry for my english..

• By picardilly
      Hey guys, I am Grga and i am new here. I rarely use forums but i am desperate in this case.
      So, as i have seen many of you have had the issue with obsolete BIOS versions for clevo P7xxZM machines,
      So i would like to hear your experiences and how you went about it. 
      I have recently bought an ssd Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2. From which i would like to boot the windows10.
      Little did i know that there was no support for that kind of protocol in the BIOS or that there is such thing as UEFI (for which i am still not sure what that is exactly, except some kind of successor of BIOS).
      So i did a bit of research and updated my Bios and ec to 1.03.15 and 1.03.09 respectively for which i understand is the last available official release. I changed to uefi mode with secure boot disabled etc... in short i did everything that my (limited) knowledge about these things allowed me to do (and the sweat of excitement and fear when i was flashing the bios for the first time in my life). But, alas, it all yielded no success,  and now i am lost. I have really no idea what to do, and whom to ask for help except for you guys here. The only thing that i understand worked for some of you is when you mentioned a wizard named @Prema so therefore i will try to do the same....
    • By Klem
      In this thread you can post your requests for Lenovo ThinkPad T440p / T440s.
      If someone wants upgrade Wi-Fi card and remove whitelist, or unlock hidden additional menus and settings in bios setup menu, then you can post your request in this thread.
      Important!
      For creating bios backup and to flash bios mod, you must use any SPI programmer  (like CH341A programmer) and a SOIC8/SOP8 test clip!

Just dump your Bios using any SPI programmer  (like CH341A programmer) and a SOIC8/SOP8 test clip, then post it in this thread or upload it to any fileserver and send me the link.

• By David9972
      I'm sure this is a question which has been asked many, many times...……………..I stupidly decided to update my BIOS from it's factory default with a low battery. Guess what...…..I had a powercut
      Now I'm getting three flashing blue lights followed by three red - also seven beeps. I've tried disconnecting the CMOS and the internal battery with no luck. I've tried formatting a USB with rufus, copying Dells .exe file onto the stick (File Name: Alienware_15_R3_17_R4_1.5.0.EXE) from Dells website with no luck...…….PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.