Business laptop 12.5-13.3"

kostaus

Question

Hi, 

I am searching for a used windows laptop in business category with the following specs :

i5 

12.5-13.3"

2 ssd for raid 0

fanless

battery for at least 6 hours 

back-lit keyboard

fingerprint sensor (optional)

Any help would be appreciated!! 

Edited by kostaus

8 answers to this question

1. What's your budget? Also, where are you based? Laptops here in the Philippines, for example, may be priced differently than laptops elsewhere.

2. You can't go wrong with a Thinkpad. I personally use an X220 to carry around, but for your specs, you'd do better with an X260.

3. To the above poster, Dell is ok (their XPS class of laptops should be fine)

I'm also looking for a business laptop to replace my current one. I'm not sure whether I should get an Apple one. MacBook Pro or MacBook Air. But Apple said they are going to stop manufacturing Macbook air. I also like Microsoft Pro Surface 4 and the ASUS 360. But I'm not sure which among them is the best. 

RAID means usually 17" models. Print recog is easy. 2x HDD, not so much. Then RAID/2xHDD are battery killers by nature. You are seeking conflicting goals. Really. 6hr battery life, you're best served with sub-15", single SSD. Probably a 2-in1. My friend has an *sus model, think it's an 8th gen core. Quite expensive.

Others posting are dead right. But... if ya have budget, check *sus webpage. Not gonna give ya RAID... but try to be realistic. ;->

SP

Lenovo Thinkpad x240/x250/x260 12.5 laptops are great and easy to pickup for a reasonable price

i5/i7 processors

2 x batterys (internal and external)

2 x Hard drive (Sata and m.2)

Lenovo Thinkpad x440/x450/x460 14" laptops are also good and easy to pickup for a reasonable price

i5/i7 processors

2 x battery's (internal and external)

2 x Hard drive (Sata and m.2)