EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
Sign in to follow this  
shogun

Prema BIOS P170SM_34_31_PM (FAQ)

Fellow Users, I kindly ask every owner of Clevo P170SM to share their experience with updating their system with Prema BIOS P170SM_34_31_PM_v2.

FAQ

Q: What is the checksum of the official "P170SM_34_31_PM_v2.rar"?

A: MD5 checksum is: 07198c20968275d6004562d4e5da89ef

Q: What is the password to "P170SM_34_31_PM_v2.rar"?

A: The password is: premamod.com

Edited by shogun

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Binarious
      I installed an NVIDIA Quadro P4000 Max-Q in a Clevo P750DM-G.

Device manager hardware ID shows:
      PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1BB7&SUBSYS_75021558&REV_A1

I have done the standard inf file mod, then disabled driver enforcement as I have done successfully in the past, but it's not working this time. The install starts, then fails less than half way through. I have tried the DCH version, standard version, and studio versions and none of them will work. I am probably missing something. Could it be the result of the vBIOS?

Below are screenshots starting with GPUz

• By mrwayne
      My laptop is Monster Tulpar T7 v2.6. i7 4710MQ, 16 GB DDR3 1600 mHZ, GTX 970M 3GB.
    • By Osama Anwar
      So I just recently bought a used ORIGIN PC EON17-X. with CLEVO P775DM-G in it. I wanted to know if its possible to upgrade it with CLEVO P775TM1-G so I can have something like an RTX series in it. I wonder if its possible? Clevoparts does sale CLEVO P775TM1-G. Any expert can help? and what kind of things i would have to consider before following such a plan, what kind of hurdles? Any help is really appreciated.
    • By Klem
      In this thread you can post your requests for Lenovo ThinkPad T440p / T440s / T540p.
      If someone wants upgrade Wi-Fi card and remove whitelist, or unlock hidden additional menus and settings in bios setup menu, then you can post your request in this thread.
      Important!
      For creating bios backup and to flash bios mod, you must use any SPI programmer  (like CH341A programmer) and a SOIC8/SOP8 test clip!

Just dump your Bios using any SPI programmer  (like CH341A programmer) and a SOIC8/SOP8 test clip, then post it in this thread or upload it to any fileserver and send me the link.

• By Cubitci
      To install the unlocked bios, I prepared and booted a freedos usb. I start the installation by typing flash.bat but every time I get the following error: Error 28: Protected Range Registers are currently set by BIOS, preventing flash Access. Please contact the target System BIOS vendor for an option to disable Protected Range Registers.
      How can i solve this problem ?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.