Sign in to follow this  
shogun

Official Prema BIOS mod website

Posted (edited)

premamod.com

biosmods.wordpress.com

premamod.wordpress.com

techinferno.com/index.php?/profile/259-prema/&do=content&type=downloads_file

Which one of the above is the official website dedicated to Prema BIOS mod and why they all seem dead? Including the last one - according to TechInferno, Prema's last visit here was on Dec 2, 2016. Is Prema long done with creating custom firmware?

Edited by shogun

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By fs7halkx2
      Hi,

I own gx740 with i5-430m, 4GB RAM, and I planned to do some upgrades.

Currently I did:
      - upgrade SSD, move HDD to dvd drive space
      - have some unlocked bios (but didn't found usage for it currently)
      - have modified vbios but not sure if the values I've used are good

I was thinking about:
      - upgrading CPU to i7-640M
      - upgrading RAM (not sure which will fit)

I would like to also:
      - fix broken/cracked frame around screen, but it wont be easy and cheap I guess?
      - replace screen to something brighter (?) but this will probably not be worth the cost

1) What do you guys think about it? Is it even worth?
      2) I've also see something like 'grain effect' moving grey stripes on same page elements (long time I remember it could be related to faulty bios/vbios)?
    • By grechie
      Hi All,

I picked up a Dell 680m - vBIOS 80.04.5B.00.02 - I think it is a 2GB version after doing some photo comparisons online.

After doing some research I fitted it into my Clevo P150HM hoping it would work, but and I get no POST, the LCD screen is blank, the HDD light does show activity but after ~ 15 seconds or so, 3 blinking lights appear on the left (power light, caps and insert buttons?) and the computer beeps about 4 times before it completely powers off.

I'm guessing that I'm going to need to flash it to a clevo bios since the clevo bios doesn't recognise the dell vBIOS?

I am running the latest 1.01.14 bios and 1.00.13 EC firmware for my P150hm.

Does anyone have any ideas on what I can do? I thought i would at least get a POST but then struggle with the driver installation but i cant even get it to POST...

Thanks!

• By AMan
      Hi,

I recently bought the new Toshiba RC100 m.2 2242 NVMe SSD for my Lenovo Y510p which has an m.2 port in it.
      After installation the SSD wasn't showing up in my BIOS and also not on my OS Win 10 disk management. So I did a bit of research and installed mod BIOS for my Y510p by following the steps in the link: ( https://www.techinferno.com/index.php?/forums/topic/3546-lenovo-y410p-y510p-unlocked-bios-wlan-whitelist-mod-vbios-mod/ )
      There are a lot more options in the BIOS menu now.
      Even after doing the mod it's not showing up. The SSD works on my friend's "new 2017 dell gaming laptop" which has m.2 ssd support in it. I don't know what exactly to configure my BIOS to make it work. I've just done some hit-and-trial configs which have eventually failed.
      If someone can help solve it Pleasee!!

P.S. : I can share all the available options available in the BIOS if required.

• By Klem
      Hi,
      In this thread you can post your requests for AMD-V unlock on ACER E5-553G and same laptops with AMD CPU's, for example Acer Aspire E15, E5-523G, Acer Aspire E1-522, Acer Aspire E1-420, etc.

Now we can unlock  AMD-V function for virtualization support. In general, this method described in the article on this link: http://www.geektech.co.nz/how-to-unlock-...enovo-y700
      This way requires Windows as a system because  some tool works only in Windows.

You will need this tool: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4NHIBM...RtQXM/view
      Extract the archive and go to the folder with the extracted files.
      Then, you need run the Command prompt as Administrator and navigate to that folder.
      Execute the command from step 1 of the linked guide in that Command prompt (H2OUVE.exe  -gv  vars.txt).
      After that, you'll have the file "vars.txt" in that folder.
      You need post here or upload to any fileserver your  file "vars.txt" and  send me the link, for modification.

For reference, here's the EFI-table with available settings for this notebook: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4NHIB...WI4LW14bE0
      And here's the setting that needs to be changed:
      0x1C40B             Setting: SVM support, Variable: 0xEE {05 91 54 02 55 02 54 00 34 12 EE 00 00 10 00 01 00}
      0x1C41C                 Option: Disabled, Value: 0x0 (default) {09 07 27 00 10 00 00}
      0x1C423                 Option: Enabled, Value: 0x1 {09 07 28 00 00 00 01}
    • By xgmultani
      HI MOD AND FELLOWS , can some buddy help me to modify my gtx 980m 8gb samsung custom vbios with voltage and core clock unlock ? i have found vbios with dell but i am using msi so i dont think dell vbios works here .

MSI GT72s  6qe DOMINATOR PRO G-SYNC
      i7 6820hk
      16 gb
      240w dell charger
      980m 8 gb

Orignal file uploaded .

i ll pay in crypto if someone help me out . Thanks

bios ver : 84.04.48.00.32
      GM204.rom

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.