shogun

Official Prema BIOS mod website

premamod.com

biosmods.wordpress.com

premamod.wordpress.com

techinferno.com/index.php?/profile/259-prema/&do=content&type=downloads_file

Which one of the above is the official website dedicated to Prema BIOS mod and why they all seem dead? Including the last one - according to TechInferno, Prema's last visit here was on Dec 2, 2016. Is Prema long done with creating custom firmware?

i can't see nothing of vbios in Prema site, can you upload for me a oc vbios for gtx980m ? i need disable power throttling 

Have same problem! And can't finde any Prema vbios on his site or links 

• Thumbs Up 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By brunon80
      Hi everyone, I'm looking for the modified bios Prema of the W3x0ET (GTX 660m + i7 3630m) for months, the performance of the notebook is excellent despite its age, but it has already reached its limit and I know that it can deliver even more if someone being able to help me will be very grateful.
      Thanks!

• By Shuren
      Hello Thank You for taking time to read this...i got Clevo w550eu i would love if someone give me unlocked/Modded Bios for it ...thanks again

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.