Asus GL702VI BIOS Unlock for XMP access?

ApexProxy

Hi, I just got a new GL702VI-WB74 and I was hoping someone might be able to help me unlock the BIOS so I can access XMP profiles and maybe tweak my turbo settings a bit. The laptop seems to have a considerable amount of potential power increase but has hard limits on everything.

Thanks in advance

• Bios Modder
10 hours ago, ApexProxy said:

Hi, I just got a new GL702VI-WB74 and I was hoping someone might be able to help me unlock the BIOS so I can access XMP profiles and maybe tweak my turbo settings a bit. The laptop seems to have a considerable amount of potential power increase but has hard limits on everything.

Thanks in advance

Hi!
You can send me your file backup of bios via PM. I'll take a look what we can do with it.
For creating backup of bios you can use attached program. Extract attached archive directly on the Desktop and run the program as Administrator (right click mouse). Program will create archive "results" directly on the Desktop. Send me this archive "results" or upload it to any fileserver and send me the link.
http://www91.zippyshare.com/v/otVUPJeb/file.html