Apologies for the spam Read more... ×
EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
Sign in to follow this  
Marts

Getting latest version of Prema Bios

Hi all, 

I'm curious if there is any way to always make sure I have the latest version of the Prema Bios on my P870DMG , I had a re seller install the mod on my laptop but this was a while ago and I'm curious if there is a newer version than the one I currently have and where I would get it if so..... also Does prema keep a list of machine serial numbers of something so he can verify who has had the mod installed by a true reseller,

Thanks in advance if anyone can help.....

Martin

I'm also interested how to get info on Prema Mod BIOS. His Last post here was on Dec 2016, thus he seems to not be active anymore at the scene. Here are all Prema sites.

Yeah, only activity seems to be on his twitter now. Maybe try tweeting him?

Also thanks @shogun for the last link, there's a version of the mod for my P370EM there though it doesn't have much of a description.

Edited by Ludecan

Still have been waiting for a while. There has never been a news for P650HS-G...