anonbsnake

Laptop Dell 6420 and Nvidia 1070 ti egpu error 43

Hi to everyone , I have troubles to eliminate the error 43.

I have beast 8.0

EXpress card cable

cx650M Source power

I have tried  to install different versions of driver nvidia but the error persists.

When I start the laptop and the power supply at the same time I have a black screen. but if I wait about 10 minutes  and then I turn OFF the laptop the restore computer appears , seems like  the laptop worked normally (but I have no video signal).

Sorry for my poor english.

Posted (edited)

Hello, I am also trying the EXP GDC Beast v8.0 eGPU with ZOTAC GTX1070 Ti Graphics card into my lenovo Legion Y520 laptop. May I know did u solve the error 43 for this GTX1070Ti ? Can you teach me how to solve also? Thank you

Edited by leonard

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Drozof
      Has any company out there launched a laptop with an external MXM port? 

Just curious since with the boom in the gaming laptop market and some companies launching eGPU thunderbolt enclosures, isnt the MXM faster?

Is it because of licensing issues? or hardware problems?

• By Iwillsolo
      Hello guys ...

i wanna make sure that everything is going to work fine with my laptop so i got some questions

First of all my laptop is Lenovo Z51-70
      CPU: I5-5200U 2.2ghz
      iGPU Intel HD 5500
      dGPU:AMD R9 M375
      Ram: 8GB (will raise it to 16GB)
      HDD: 1TB stock one
      SSD: 120GB (for my games and windows only)

now i investigated  a little about eGPUs and found that i need a M.2 or thunderbolt, i've found that my wifi card use a M.2 a/e key aka ngff, so i will be using the GDC Beast NGFF version

to the bad part / question part

What do i need to know other than the stuff above?
      what is the white-listing thing? i found on support forums that my laptop support some wifi cards only and it's bios cann't be modified according to bios modifying forums (not here)
      in same time saw some posts on reddit that says if ur bios have UMA graphic option then you will need to disable PAX / WIRELESS and enable UMA and it will work fine, the question is that true?

i wasn't able to find anyone who did it on Z51-70 i found only 1 post on reddit for Z41-70 (which after research found that both are using same M.2 a/e key slot and also same bios... but the one who posted only replied that it's recognized with some errors and never replied back with any updates so still not sure about it.....

• By Bullfrog098
      Hi, just a quick question what would be the best EGPU adapter, because i see the really expensive ones but then you have the 400$ dollar one that Lowspecgamer used. Which do you guys recommend ?
    • By zepvalue
      Hello guys,
      Thanks for this incredible forum, I hope I will learn a lot from the gurus ! 

I am trying to make my eGpu MSI GT X970 work on my laptop   with K1100M integrated GPU. 

This are my specs:
      CPU: 2.7GHz Intel Core i7-4800MQ (quad-core, 6MB cache, up to 3.7GHz with Turbo Boost) PSU : ??? Graphics: NVIDIA Quadro K1100M / Intel HD Graphics 4600 RAM: 32 GB Storage: 1TB

I got a V8.0 EXP GDC Laptop External Independent Video Card Dock  with the express card version ( I am not really hw savy) and I am looking for a good psu to power my MSI GTX 970 4G  
      Could you kindly suggest a good PSU that i could use to power this GPU ? I am also willing to do as many experiments needed

Thanks for reading my post
      -zepvalue

• By egovanno
      Hello everyone.

I put on a eGpu setup after quite a bit struggle 2 years ago and I used play games just fine. After a while I sold my graphics card gtx 970.
      Now since 2 days I am trying to put the eGpu setup back again this time with a Gtx 770.
      I couldn't understand the problem. I can shut my dGpu off with diy 1.30 setup. ( usb booted)
      And my laptop sees  gtx 770 along with my igpu Intel HD graphics 4000.
      After driver installation when I try to play a game laptop is tring to use iGpu instead of Egpu. (tried to delete and install driver few times)
      With MSI afterburner I can see  eGpu is  %0 all the time.
      Can it be power problem cause graphic cards fans ( Msi gtx 770 twinfrost ) are working all the time they dont stop.
      Or what else can it be. 
      Thx.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.