Cannot Turn On My P370EM

GeSnow

It happened last Saturday. The screen turned black, but I could still hear the background music and system sound. I held the power button to turn it off, but not able to turn it on again since then. The symptoms are:

1. After push power button, I can turn on/off Caps Lock LED by pushing the Caps Lock key (I was told this is the sign of CPU passing its initial test???).

2. ~15 seconds later, all three fans are turning at max speed. The notebook starts beeping. After 22 long beeps (~ 1min), it automatically shut down.

I upgraded it to gtx 980m sli last month. I have tried different RAM/GPU sockets or just leave one RAM/GPU on, didn't work. I have also tried bios reset by pulling out the cord of the CMOS battery, didn't work either. 

I am guessing its the problem with the mobo. I really need your help!

Sorry for my language/grammar error. English is not my mother tongue ;)