Request GT70 2OD/2OC unlocked BIOS

chuwengsoon

• Bios Modder
On 14.01.2018 at 3:12 PM, chuwengsoon said:

Hi,I am looking an unlocked BIOS for GT70 2OD/2OC.My current version of BIOS and EC are the latest version from official website

BIOS:E1763IMS.51D

EC:1763EMS1.517

Thanks

Hi!

Send me your file backup of bios.  For creating backup of bios use attached program. Unzip attached archive directly on the Desktop and run the program as administrator (right click mouse). Program will create archive "results" directly on the Desktop. Send me this archive "results" via PM.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/mxoavw

• 1 month later...
  • Bios Modder
16 hours ago, xeno said:

Hello all,

I have a laptop MSI GT70 20C.

Little question :

Is it possible to disable intel hd with the unlocked bios ?

Thanks

Hi!

Yes, with unlocked bios you can disable intel hd, but if you do it, then laptop start with black screen, without any image. It's Optimus technology .

optimus_16.jpg

optimus_17.jpg

optimus_34.jpg

• 3 months later...

Most all modern laptops have everything routed through the integrated graphics. Hdmi port, minion display port, graphics cards, etc. A laptop with a graphics card is running that card (Nvidia or amd) as a “co-processor” it’s not actually run the same as a desktop. No outputs directly connect to the graphics card. Disappointing for sure. I wrote a guide for bios unlocking, changes, or whatever you want to do. Check it out HERE, might allow you to do what you want.

• 2 years later...