Apologies for the spam Read more... ×
EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
Craig0

Account Promotion Question

Is it still a requirement to contribute five substantive posts before being promoted? 

If I'm interpreting the new rules correctly, promotion should be automatic after a one week waiting period.  Provided of course that no forum rules have been broken.  Do I have this right?

Thx

c.

Yes, i just read it in the "Announces and news" forum tab
5 Quality posts and activity over the course of the week gets your account flagged for reviewing, after that you get promoted and get the ability to download stuff.

The Admin are laughing in the sun in Panama about us retards. Paying for something again that was free 5 years ago and donated to Prema. If they want Money for downloads, why they not able to use PayPal ?  Its not really serious to send Creditcard information with adress information to a suspicios website from Panama.

Posted (edited)

It's much more easier to promote any social account, e.g. Instagram. Due to existence of such tools as https://zen-promo.com/follow_bot_instagram it's possible to attract as many new followers as it's stated by user. And it's super easy.

Edited by Lavabawl

actually  is pretty hard to find files like u have guys. you have here very nice database but beeing eglible to download isnt that easy:/