M17R4 - Installing a 770M - Help/Alternatives

Hello everyone!

I've run into a bit of a problem - I knowingly bought a 770M to replace the 660M I had previously installed in my M17R4, having done a bit of reading on the trouble it was to install - the clincher being that instead of the recommended 680M being ~£120 more expensive than the 770M I got for £160. 

I noted that I would need to flash an unlocked BIOS onto my board, but underestimating how difficult it would be to procure one. This site seems to be the only site hosting one. 

I followed the guide on this subforum as far as I could,  but I don't seem to be allowed to download the BIOS itself, I'm assuming because I haven't posted enough. 

My question is, to save me from wasting £160, does anyone know of any alternative links or  would anyone be able to upload the file for me? I mean no disrespect of course, this seems like a marvellous and useful site, and were there such a thing as a premium account I would definitely pay for the privilege to download the required BIOS file.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Cheers!