AW 17R5 Nvidia modded drivers not working after 373.06

Lanius

Hi everyone, I have an AW 17 (2013) on which i installed a gtx970m. So far I have always been able to mod the drivers and play with no major issue. After driver 373.06 (Yeah it got out a while ago, i started playing again recently) all the drivers i tried to mod and install do not work. I mod the inf file (nvdmi) with the subsys, then remove driver signature enforcement and install them, they install and everything looks fine on paper: nvidia control panes correctly states the number of the driver, in the control panel i read the hardware has no problem and the driver is updated. I set the options so that every game is run with the graphic processor, but for every game i run (I tried with several different ones) the computer always uses the shitty integrated graphic card. Does anyone have an idea on how i can fix this? thank you all for your help.

• 1 year later...